Saturday 15 December 2012

See ya soon!

Hiya folks!!

No time for a doodle for today or yesterday unfortunately!

I'm off and about for a couple of weeks, not going to say where because that'd ruin the fun! Who knows, if I get any time I might actually be able to upload something new over Christmas (but don't get your hopes up, it is Christmas, and the spiced alcoholic drinks will be flowing freely).

It's been an incredible start to my blogging experience, you've all been wonderful and given me so much support! 2013 will not disappoint!

Just saying a quick Merry Christmas to you all, if I don't get the chance to do so between today and the big 25th!

Hope you all have a great time!!! And I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!