Wednesday 9 January 2013

2013 is here! Sorry I'm late!


HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! YEAH!!!

Marvelous to be back on blogger, drawing silly things and generally talking rubbish to you, my superb audience! I've missed you, I've missed this, and now I'm back!!!

For those of you who do not know, I was spending Christmas and New year on the sunny little island Cyprus! And what a wonderful time I had! Also I ate roughly half of the country's food supplies over the festive season, so looks like I'll be hitting the Kinect exercise routines extra hard for the next few weeks!

If you are anything like me, you'll be feeling a little low as we wave goodbye to Christmas, and welcome another year filled with it's overly generous share of blah, meh, and 'eh?' moments. So I thought I'd visually represent the end of the season in a way that only my imagination can do. Au revoir, auf wiedersehen, yassou, or just plain old goodbye to Chrimbo. Pack up your baubles and pop your trees back in the dusty attic (unless you were posh enough to have a real tree, in which case keep sniffing it's piney goodness until it starts to go mouldy).

 If it wasn't clear, I wish you all a happy and lucky 2013! High hopes for the future and all that! Looking forward to making people smile with daily sillyness once more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!