Friday 11 January 2013

Hypnochick!


2nd Friday of the year? Yeah!!!

Well keeping in theme with yesterday's monochrome Ninja Owl doodle, today's arty experiment uses nothing more than black & white and lots of line drawy, vector fiddly techniques. The initial idea came from THIS AMAZING TUTORIAL. If you use Adobe Illustrator please check it out it, you won't be disappointed!

Now let's get a few things said, I don't know who the person is, it was based on features of my own face, and some from the back of my imagination, so it isn't meant to look like anyone particular! I've aptly dubbed this image Hypnochick, due in no small part to that dizzying background!!!

Well that's it for now! Have a great weekend everyone! I believe the UK is about to be battered by a cold weather front, so I'm battening down the hatches and enjoying a hot cuppa tea to prepare!

Much love, peace out, yadda yadda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!