Thursday 10 January 2013

Stealth n' Feathers


Well hello and a happy Thurs(to you)day!

I don't know why, but a lot of people out there don't seem to appreciate owls for the stealthy night time ninjas which they are! So I thought I'd put that right and create a graphic to represent the awesomeness of this creature in it's natural form. Don't try telling me that owls don't use katanas or ninja stars, I won't believe you!

Well I hope that the week is coming to a good close for everyone! I was thinking about submitting some of my doodles to be printed on T-shirts! Let me know what you think and which ones you would particularly like to see on a piece of clothing!

I am off to make a carrot and coriander soup for din dins, so until tomorrow, ciao and chow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!