Friday 7 December 2012

Rudy!


F, F, F, FRIDAY!!!!

Hope you are all having a fantastic time at the end of another week! I must say I feel positively superino (woohoo new word!)

I'm only popping in fer a quick one, but here is a sample of something larger that I am working on, as you may have already guessed, it might have a Christmas theme, and also might have something to do with a certain famous red nosed reindeer!

It's been fun and has also taught me some new techniques with the software I'm learning! I hope you like the finished pic (will try to get it online tomorrow).

Between then and now, enjoy your Friday night! I'm off to make a brew and mentally prepare myself for the mid-season finale of     'THE WALKING DEAD'    (shows with zombies deserve uppercase green lettering, it's true).

Until tomorrow! G'nite everone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!