Wednesday 12 December 2012

Dim


Eh? Wednesday already???

You bet your baked beans it is!!! And also to make things feel just that little bit more special, the date is...
Why is that special I hear you ask? Ok so nobody asked, but really there's nothing special about it unless you think that numbers have magical lucky powers (spoiler alert...they don't).

Today I bring you a wee doodle that started life as a depth drawing exercise. I like drawing 2D things, but I also like to give them an appearance of depth by adding a few touches of shading or reflection. I drew this little fella around that exercise and he turned into a cute little bulb character. His simplicity and lack of a glowing filament inspired the text above his dome.

I need to go and make some Toad int' ole (for those of you who aren't English, that's sausages surrounded by Yorkshire pudding, if you don't know what Yorkshire pudding is then click here).

Goodbye until tomorrow you gorgeous intelligent people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!