Sunday 9 December 2012

Anyone fancy a cuppa?


I really hate Sundays, 
I hate Mondays even more. 
But Sunday's looming Monday feeling makes the day a bore!

That aside! Tis the end of the weekend (damn these short weeks) once more! Back to normality and reality for everyone once again tomorrow! Chrimbo is just around the corner and I am starting to feel very festive indeed!!!

I said I'd try to get the completed image (including rudolf) posted up yesterday, however I've been busy packing, wrapping, and generally preparing for spending the 25th in sunny wee Cyprus with my marvelous girlfriend and her family!

I just made a brew, and it made me feel slightly sad for our old forgotten friends the sugar lumps/cubes. So I decided to create a graphical homage to our humble beverage enhancing friends! They may be partly responsible for our famous British teeth (mine are absolutely perfect by the way). but they sure are cute!

Anyway, thanks once again for coming to read my daily nonsense! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends! And please also take a moment to raise your cuppa in respect to Sir Patrick Moore, the man who taught us there's much more to the sky than twinkle twinkle little star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!