Monday 3 December 2012

Monday Mer-Nana Mayhem!

Merry Monday Mrs, Mrs, Misses and Masters!

After a busy weekend with my parents and my wonderful girlfriend, its time to settle back into the normal order of things. Remembering various bits of code for web design and javascript, searching for a job, and generally finding things to give me inspiration! College tonight, looking forward to diving into more Dreamweaver action!

So I woke up and had a banana for breakfast, this got me thinking...why do people always seem to recycle ideas when it comes to fancy dress??? As you may know by now, my train of thought is not as linear as the phrase which describes such things, so I won't try to explain how I got to that idea.

Anyway, presenting to you daft hybrid costume idea number 1, the Mer-Nana! TA DA!!!

Take care on those icy roads out there everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!