Friday 30 November 2012

Purple Planet


After drinking some coffee and a hardcore old skool split screen gaming session with my good mate Ross, I decided to have a little play with Adobe Photoshop and create something off the top of my head. Since I'm feeling fairly spaced out, what you see above is the result of said mood.

This was really just a visual experiment with filters and Photoshop CS6's rather amazing 3D effects!

I don't know why purple, I just thought that green & blue are so over-used when it comes to planets. And red is always considered to be the colour of planets where evil things come from. So purple it is!

Anyway! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!