Sunday 18 November 2012

Elementary!


It's...Sunday   SUNDAY   SUNDAY!!!!

Good day to you all! The weather is gorgeous, I can tell because all my neighbours are out washing their cars and listening to different genres of dance music from their individual car stereos. The resulting noise seems to be creating dubstep!

I've always been into science, and I love reading. So that is how this image was born.
I remember being in chemistry lessons at school and thinking "Hmm, why has nobody come up with a better way to get kids to remember the elements of the periodic table", so why not something like the above! I might even work on creating a representative character for every element! Makes sense, and hey, maybe the scools will even like it too!

Sherlock just showed up for hi-jinks and the free booze!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!