Friday 16 November 2012

Cor what a nice pear!!


So this little legend came to be when me and my wonderful girlfriend were waiting for some food at Wagamama in York. They always put those great big paper sheets on the table, presumably to stop messy gits like me making a mess of their furniture when we eat (it works since most of the spilled food naturally gravitates towards my clothes). It also provides a handy canvas to draw stupid pictures on, and for some reason I decided to draw a smiling pear.

Here he is, digitally recreated in all his fruity glory!

(By the way I'm aware of the odd behavior of the background image on the blog. I'm working on fixing that, but after dinner, because its Gammon and Gammon is awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!