Friday 30 November 2012

Good morning...sort of


Morning folks!

I wasn't this enthusiastic when I woke up and realised it was minus infinity degrees outside, and therefore inside owing to the archaic double glazing in my house.

Since I fobbed you off yesterday by not adding anything new to the blog, I decided to get up and draw something a little different. I've always been fairly terrible at drawing people, so I did a bit of searching and followed some tutorials... and drew a reflection of how I felt this morning, which is to say..."fnuh".

On a funny note, if you haven't bought your sandwich for lunch today, I'd avoid Tesco's Christmas Sandwich having seen this brilliant review on The Poke: http://youtu.be/DI8wFkth8bg

Also I'll post another doodle up later, it's only fair!

Here's to coffee! The unsung fuel of the human race!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!