Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Sillyness!


Hello to you all!!!

I wasn't able to post anything up yesterday since I was out and about enjoying Christkindelmarkt in Leeds City centre. After much consumption of various spiced alcoholic beverages I was in no state to attempt the interfaces of Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, or probably even pick up a pencil!

I looked at some images online and decided to attempt drawing a cylinder with the weird shading techniques that would entail, and after much experimentation created a couple of batteries. However, you know me by now, and I think that things aren't worth drawing unless they have a personality. So meet the buzz bros!

Now go enjoy Sunday evening, I'm going to watch some naffy Christmas movies and fall asleep in my slippers!
Guten Abend dudelsackpfeifers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nose on Buzz Positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks :-) ! It had to be done, I always try to think of ways to inject some sort of character into everyday objects.

    ReplyDelete

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!