Tuesday 20 November 2012

Onions always know how to make you cry...


It's Tuesday! It's cloudy, and it's FREEZING COLD!

Last night I was chopping an onion for my pasta sauce, and as is usual I started to cry when my eyes began to sting. It got me thinking, and now I'm fairly certain that onions do that to you as an emotional response mechanism. It just doesn't work very well because they taste gorgeous!

Don't be fooled by the woodgrain effect here, I made it entirely in Adobe Photoshop, didn't nick it from anywhere!

Have a fun Tuesday everyone!
Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. They're vindictive little bastards, they know what buttons to push to make you cry. And they're antisemitic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly sure I saw one stealing my shovel once too. Don't trust em ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!