Monday 26 November 2012

28 Days to go!


Ho Ho Ho!!!

'Tis the month before Christmas!

Things are starting to get exciting now! As we all know, its not long before the big guy sets out on his journey to deliver gifts to all the good boys (me) and girls of the world!

I really enjoyed drawing this one, I've always had a thing for images that have that magical quality to them, and I hope that I have managed to put a sparkle of excitement into your day by showing you this latest illustration!

Have a fantastic evening! Think merry thoughts, and if you haven't started your Christmas Shopping yet...WHY NOT???

Festive greetings to you all!


4 comments:

  1. Whose pert bottom is he flying over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you Sam! I might have to add a third hill to that image haha!

    Would make an interesting concept though, "Zoom out and what do we see...." :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make an excellent series of illustrations...

    "Oh, what a lovely manger scene... #zoom out... Oh! God no! It's a scrotum!!!!" #sounds of vomiting

    (Don't ask me how the hell that would happen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just a hilarious coincidence that I would have to create such a mechanism using "Flash". Oh boy...

    ReplyDelete

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!