Thursday 14 February 2013

Special Valentine's Day Edition!!!


Well a big Howdy doody,
To you from your's troodly!

It happens to be the 14th February today, which means that it is St VALENTINE'S DAY...
Yes, a day so important that it deserves to be written in text of a slightly higher point size, stylised with bold and colourised in red!

I hope that you all are able to spend today with your someone special, who (or what) ever they may be, I'm not here to judge! If you don't have anyone to receive a card from, consider the above image my present to you! You lucky lonely people you!

Don't eat too much chocolate, or over indulge in gourmet restaurant food. You need to be able to perform "upstairs" later this evening!  And believe me, having a stomach ache totally ruins your concentration when playing rude words scrabble in bed!!!

You thought I was going to say something rude there... be honest! You filthy people!!! Have a good evening everyone! What ever you choose to indulge in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!