Friday 22 February 2013

Funny Bunny!


Good evening one and all!

I drew a bunny rabbit! This idea popped into my head as I was about to fall asleep a couple of nights ago, the second it happened I had to grab a pencil and sketch it out before my sieve like memory let it slip away into that weird oblivion where great pre sleep ideas seem to go. I might try to make a series of animal based characters in this style, I love how this little chap looks, he makes me smile!

Anyway another week is done and I am feeling ready to spend an evening in front of the TV, watching stuff on it, not just sitting next to an electrical appliance, that would be odd...

Whatever it is you are doing this weekend go ahead and have a great time like the happy bunnies you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!