Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pixelpuss


Now I know what you're thinking...

"This looks quite simple compared to your other work Nick! WTF? ROFL? OMG etc etc"

And actually you would be incorrect in this assumption! Because the above doodle is actually significantly more simple than my usual and recent kinds of experimentation! However it is great, and I LOVE pixel art, since I am a child of the 80's and therefore spent a lot of my youth looking at images made up in a similar fashion.

I actually made this for my wonderful girlfriend (who likes cats just a little bit), so kisses to you if you are reading this me darlin'! And for anyone else I wish you well, but I'm not going to kiss you all, I don't want germs unless I know where they've come from (see activia and other such silly products for examples).

Anyway I've waffled on for long enough. Just enough time more to say WATCH THIS.

See you later! With something AMAZING WHICH I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW!!!!! Capitals make everything louder...it's true! G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!