Monday 18 February 2013

GRAAAINS!!!


New week! New day! NEW DOODLE!

To celebrate last weeks return of THE WALKING DEAD, and the fact that I watched it whilst eating a bowl of cereal, I decided to draw the above 640 thousand pixels of utter nonsense!

Well, actually, if you think about it, in the even of a zombie apocalypse, one of the brightest things to do would be to ween the hoards of undead off their almost 100% diet of brains, and get them to understand the importance of getting a daily intake of wholegrain! If that doesn't work, I guess grab something you can use as a weapon (spoon not recommended).

Creating this doodle was great fun, I have learned tonnes more about textures, the use of gradients, and shadows, and also believe it or not that was my first ever attempt at drawing a human (ish) hand! Woohoo!

Right, I need to make a cuppa, I've been meaning to do it for ages!
I strongly suggest you watch Black Mirror on Channel 4 tonight (if you live in the UK). If you live elsewhere: -First of all  HEY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!
-Secondly, I'm sure there is somewhere online you can watch it!

Ok...tea...seriously!!!
Until next time! Look after your brains, and lock up your brekkie cereals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!