Friday 1 February 2013

I've been in cyberland


So yes! I've been away for a little while, not doing things for the blog. And you know what?

 I'm gutted about that since it's something that I enjoy so much!

On the other hand, it's because I've been busy doing some real work and building a website! So really the time has been well spent!!!

I've been learning tonnes about CSS, and Javascript, and PHP, and Wordpress AAAAAAND a whole cacophony of other coding madness! All in the name of future career development, so fingers crossed all of this typing and info cramming will pay off!!!

I feel however that time is ripe to get back on with the doodling. I feel I have fallen out of practice and gotten rather lazy on the doodly portion of my life! It's also time to have a break from the computer for a while! So on that note, off to have a restful weekend of going for walks, playing video games and...doing more artwork...on the...computer... so never mind that computer break I was mentioning (I'll divert my eyes to the world outside the window each hour to remind me that I am in fact a human being and not a computer program).

I've kept you reading for far too long! Just be joyful and dance around because I've actively given myself the task of doing more doodles from now on! Got some brilliant ones to come, looking forward to it!

Peace love and pixels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!