Friday 8 February 2013

My website! AT LAST...sort of

It's here! IT'S HERE!!!
It's...not quite done yet, but at least I've managed to get the beginnings of my new portfolio site uploaded.

http://www.nick-steel.co.uk/

At the moment all it does is look very pretty and guide you right back to this blog. So functionality is a bit lacking at the moment, but the heart and soul is there at least!

In the coming weeks, months etc you can expect to see some MAJOR updates to that page, and very soon I'll add some webby portfolio pieces!!!

Other than being captain lurgy all week, it's been a fairly good-un! Off to see an exhibition of work by the marvellous Quentin Blake in the beautiful town of Halifax: (click here if you are interested).

Anyway! Enough for now! Will get a new doodle up on here tomorrow! Here's a hint, 'it's a bit chilly"!

Keep clicking that website! I appreciate all your support and love!
Have a great weekend, and don't get snowed in y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!