Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Eastarrrrr

Pirate Easter bunny

I felt like hand drawing something today.
With tomorrow being Good Friday, I decided to Piratise  (new word) the Easter Bunny. Makes sense right? Well perhaps it doesn't, but at least it makes for an interesting variation from the norm!

I am positively  **EXPLODING** with excitement at the thought of returning to college after the Easter bank holiday cluster. Why you ask? FLASH!!! Nope, not Gordon, and not getting naked, but the animation software! I've been wanting to learn how to use it since forever, and that is just what I will be doing as from April!

Anyway, I'm off to have some holiday now! See you all again very soon! Being the social superstar that I am, I will be taking my laptop with me!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!