Tuesday 5 March 2013

Giant Worm!!!

Dark Worm giant bug monster hairy toothy grr

Well folks it is going to be another eventful few weeks!
I've got tonnes to do and no time to get it done, (but that doesn't mean it can't be fun).

After posting up the Butterflies at Sunset image a few days back I felt the need to experiment a little bit more with silhouette styling, and brushing techniques. I came up with something a lot darker, but not without its charm! (Weird bug-like hairy charm).

Next time I'll probably create something with a little bit more colour, but for now, please enjoy the dark worm in all his toothy glory!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Nick, grammar could do with some tweeking

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude, I simply wrote it at such a fast rate that I allowed a couple of typos to slip through the proverbial net.

    From time to time my invincible awesomeness falters by a fraction of a percentage allowing such errors to seep through. Let it be known however, that 'eeven iff i splet everey werd iin tihs centunse incurrecterley' it would still make more sense than the vast majority of guff out there on the world wide web!

    I do however thank you for bringing this to my attention, from now on I shall only write blog entries whilst wielding both a thesaurus and a spellchecker!

    And also I think you mean "tweaking"!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!