Thursday 21 March 2013

Familiar Face

Batman, The Dark Knight, The Caped Crusader
Police medic: (to dazed criminal) "What was the last thing you remember seeing?"

I drew Batman!

Not really much more to say, I've always been a fan of the Bat, definitely my fave of all the comic book heroes! He's appeared so many times, in so many different styles! And I enjoyed pretty much everything I've ever read or seen with the famous Dark Knight (yes that also includes the Adam West series!!!)

Obviously I have to tell you that I do not have the rights to the character, this is purely a piece of fan art and I'm not going to try and make any money off it etc etc!

In any case, hope you like it! It was a very quick sketch and an interesting experiment with lighting and shading techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!