Friday 19 April 2013

Simple maths!

What happens to young slices that don't use protection!
Click on the image to BIGIFY it!!!

Today I ate the last two slices of bread we had left in the freezer, such a shame!

As tribute to them, today's doodle is combination of both food and relationship education (you can't say I never spoil you).

I'm going away this weekend to enjoy the further reaches of my county and spend some down time with my amazing girly and some good friends! Happy times, board games, good food and hopefully decent weather!

And if you happen to be having a bit of an off day, losing a bit of hope, I'll leave you with this quote:

"If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, 
they can sure make something out of you." Muhammad Ali

Have fun out there peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!