Thursday 2 May 2013

My name is URL

WWW saying hi to his old friend PC. A DoodleNick picture
Click the pic to BIGGIFY it!

HELLO!

So today I bring to you a wee doodle which I drew on a piece of paper about a week ago, finally digitised and reworked into something that loks presentable!

I wasn't entirely sure what to call it, it was a close call between "Internet Chat" and the title you see above, which will no doubt ring bells for those of you whom are fans of the TV series with a similar name! Just a coincidence but a good one! :)

It's a wonderful sunny day, so I'm going to spend the rest of it destroying grass with a flymo (naturally).

Have a great evening folks! Grab a cornetto while it's still sunny outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!