Friday 24 May 2013

I remember that night...

A hand made looking collage of a girl and a boy looking at two cardboard stars and a smiling paper moon with button eyes
Click the pic to BIGGIFY it!

Hello and welcome!

For the last few weeks I've been collecting textures from all manner of various sources, my scanner and camera are now exhausted from all the work they have been doing! So I decided to let them rest their transistors, and create something with my new images using Photoshop!

Might even try to get this one converted into a greetings card! Why not let me know what you think? There is a comment section below, and I'd love to have your feedback, failing that you can email me your thoughts instead!

I'm off to buy some carrots now! And probably take more photos of interesting (debatable) things!

See you all again next week!

Peace, love, and paperclips!
Doodlenick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!