Monday 15 April 2013

Rawr...

A cute little brown fuzzy monster saying "Rawr..."

Now...
I know that not much of the recent content I've posted up on here can really be classed as "doodles", so I aimed to rectify that today by drawing a wee monster using only some basic brushing techniques, and minimal production/effects.

He only took me a couple of minutes and you know what, I love this little guy! I think I'm going to call him Rawr... (the dots are part of the name, don't miss them out or you'll offend him!)

I've got a lot of work on at the moment, which is brilliant! but it does mean that the doodle flow has been somewhat slower. Perhaps I should keep on doing things like this? Hmmm....

In other Doodlenews, it appears that I may be starting on animation at college tonight!!! I'm buzzing at the thought of the insane things I might be able to dream up with that particular skill under my belt (what an odd phrase).

Anyway! New week, new fun!
Peace love n' Pixels to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!