Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Moon and the Stars

A bright crescent moon glows amid a bed of twinkling stars.

It's daytime still!
So here' a picture of the sky in the middle of the night! Of course!

Well actually I was planning on posting this one up yesterday evening, but the laws of sod had their little way and I ended up sat on the sofa unconscious with a migraine. Blech!

I was inspired to do this after a rather lovely experience I had two nights ago. I could see a glare through the gap in my front room curtains, so i went to see what it was and to my surprise it was a glorious crescent moon, not the headlights of a taxi which was dazzling the left field of my vision from the sofa!

What a lovely surprise!
And also what a fantastic little experiment with lighting and gradient usage!

Anyway, lots to do! So...see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!